Wednesday, October 6, 2010

About Dr. Reilly

Hello again, My name is Dr. Broghan J. Reilly and I currently live on the West Side of Eau Claire with my wife, Abby, and our 13-month old son, Keller. I also have a 2 and a half year old Chocolate lab named Marvin.

I received my Bachelor's in Life Science, Master's in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, and my Doctorate in Chiropractic from Logan University in St. Louis, MO. I also am a Faculty member for the University of Phoenix teaching The Principles of Health and Wellness. Looking towards the future with my career, I hope to help people understand the principles of Wellness, as well as provide tools which people can use to make the implementation of those principles easier.

I am a state certified Nutritional Counselor through the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association. I am currently working towards a certification which will help me to accomplish those goals Wellness Practitioner Certification through the International Chiropractic Association.

Outside of work I enjoy staying active and living a healthy lifestyle. I enjoy playing and participating in many activities such as volleyball, golf, football, hockey, rugby, racquetball, swimming, biking, fishing and playing cribbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment